*The start date for this position is February 1, 2023 - we are collecting applications and will start the interview process but want to be clear that this is open recruiting for a future need.*
We are seeking a highly motivated Client Support Engineer to join our growing team. This position will work with a VIP client on their site as well as own the overall for all our clients. This position is a combination of remote and onsite work and will require travel to customer sites in Ann Arbor- on-site work will be 1 day per week.
Our ideal teammate is comfortable operating well under self-direction, relishes the opportunity to be challenged, and can be a team player.
- Support on-site staff in Ann Arbor, including meeting room technology, personnel walk-ups, and onboards
- Assist with office moves and related deployments: audio-visual, structured cabling, network and storage infrastructure
- Assists with computer imaging process and improvements via Intune, Addigy, and VSA
- Document complex procedures and complex troubleshooting procedures related to systems/networks/platforms software and hardware
Education and Experience:
- Associate’s degree or related industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in IT support, professional services, or similar systems administration roles
- Professional IT Certifications such as Microsoft MCP, MCSA or MCSE, ITIL, ITSM, CCNA, etc. is a plus
- Experience working either on a Helpdesk or for a Managed Service Provider (MSP) / IT Support Business.
- Soft skills (personality, relationship-building, communication, stress management)
- Demonstrable experience in macOS and Windows environments
- Experience with endpoint management tools such as Addigy, Intune (Endpoint), Kaseya VSA
- Experience in in Active Directory as well as Azure AD
- Experience with SaaS solutions including, but not limited to Microsoft 365, Slack, Egnyte, Zoom
- Experience with file sharing protocols (SMB, NFS, etc.) and storage appliances
- If you bring additional expertise in PowerShell, Linux (Ubuntu, Amazon Linux 2, centOS), NoMachine, etc
- Experience in the biotech space, Zoom Rooms and/or FSx for Windows you will have an even more immediate impact
We are committed to being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.